“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail,” said Benjamin Franklin. This statement holds true in many areas of life, including meal planning. The modern American lifestyle is always on the go, and meal planning doesn’t always top the list. Easily accessible healthy recipes will help you plan ahead for nutrition success.
You don’t have to file hardcopy recipes in a box or binder anymore, you can let your computer categorize and store them for you! Here are three recipe organization websites that you may want to try:
Saymmm.com and kitchenmonki.com are very similar. Features include:
- Store your own recipes with just a few clicks
- Share your recipes with others that have an account
- Search recipes in the database
- Create weekly menus
- Create shopping lists that you can send to your phone.
Onetsp.com is a little less complicated and more for the beginner who only wants to store their recipes:
- No other community involvement
- Creates shopping lists
- Stores your own recipes
Start storing your recipes “smartly” and make planning ahead for meals easier. This recipe comes from Kitchenmonki.com:
- 1 tablespoon minced Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 Orange
- 1⁄2 cup Grape Tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄4 cup Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Avocado, sliced
- Combine garlic, olive oil, black pepper, and kosher salt in a medium bowl.
- Peel and section orange; squeeze membranes to extract juice into bowl.
- Stir garlic mixture with a whisk.
- Add orange sections, grape tomatoes, onion, and avocado to garlic mixture; toss gently.
Want more information? get in touch with us.