IV Therapy 101
Whether you’re run down and need a boost, suffering from chronic fatigue, or undergoing cancer treatment, IV Therapy is a powerful, proven tool in improving health.
IV therapy is the administration of fluids intravenously, or directly into the bloodstream. It’s more effective in delivering essential vitamins and nutrients because it bypasses the gut and delivers a potent dose of energizing, immune-boosting nutrients, helping your body repair at a cellular level.
Never had an IV therapy session?
Our Forum Health providers ensure you are always comfortable during your IV therapy session and a qualified provider is nearby should you need anything during your infusion. Some IVs require medical clearance before administration, and others can be done on a walk-in basis.
Benefits of IV Therapy
- Feel better, FAST! Rapid delivery, and immediate absorption and distribution of substances throughout the body.
- Give your body what it needs! IV therapy ensures increased bioavailability, so a greater proportion of the administered substance reaches its target and is available for use by the body.
- Rehydrate with potent electrolytes. Replenishing fluids, salts, and essential minerals help support proper bodily functions, which can be beneficial when dealing with chronic conditions, illness and more.
- Enhance recovery with a boost of vitamins, antioxidants, and amino acids to increase energy, support immune function, and help in recovery from fatigue or illness.
- Customize your IV to your needs. IV therapy can be tailored to treat your specific health conditions or desired health goals.
Types of IV Therapy Infusions at Forum Health
There are various types of IV infusions, you’re sure to find one or a few perfectly suited for your specific needs!
Myers’ Cocktail IV
Enhance your immune system, help decrease inflammation and restore essential vitamin and energy levels to help prevent illness.
Weight Loss Support
Rev up your metabolism, reduce hunger cravings and increase energy with B Complex, Vitamin C, Carnitine, Chromium, Biotin, and MICC.
High-Dose Vitamin C*
Reduce inflammation, promote natural regeneration and
anti-aging, bolster energy production, improve immunity, and act as a great adjunct to a cancer treatment plan with this powerful antimicrobial therapy.
NAD+ Amino Acids
*Special IVs must be prescribed by a provider and may require G6PD testing prior to receiving IV
It’s important to consult with your healthcare professional before starting IV therapy to determine if it is appropriate for your specific needs and to ensure the treatment is administered safely and effectively.
At Forum Health, our IV teams are highly skilled and experienced, ensuring that you get what you need, safely and effectively.
Schedule your IV therapy treatment today!