Forum Health’s Weight Loss Support IV is a carefully formulated blend designed to enhance weight loss by supplying the body with the essential building blocks required for weight management. This comprehensive solution incorporates an intramuscular injection called MIC (Methionine – Inositol – Choline), known for its fat-burning properties.
- Methionine is an essential amino acid that assists in the breakdown of fats, helps lower cholesterol levels, and is helpful in preventing and relieving fatigue.
- Inositol promotes the health of cell structures and nerve synapses, aids in the metabolism of fats, helps reduce blood cholesterol, and triggers serotonin for mood and appetite control.
- Choline supports the liver in processing and excreting chemical waste products. Moreover, it is required for the transport and metabolism of fats and cholesterol, an important support for healthy endocrine, cardiovascular, and hepatic systems.
The wight loss support IV is very safe; however, like any medical procedure, adverse reactions are rare but possible. Some adverse reactions that could occur include:
- Discomfort, bruising, inflammation, and pain at the site of injection
- Facial flush
- Mild metabolic disturbances
- Itching of skin
- Severe allergic reactions
Yes! The weight loss support IV will help you lose weight when it is paired with one of our weight loss protocols due to its unique blend and the fast-acting delivery IV therapy offers overall. IV therapy can be more effective than taking supplements and staying hydrated because an IV delivers everything straight into your bloodstream without your digestive system filtering any of it out. This gives you faster, more concentrated effects that last longer.
The weight loss support IV is typically administered once per week for 6 weeks.
Yes. Due to the required 6-week commitment as well as the comprehensive blend of specific ingredients in the weight loss support IV, you will need to make an appointment and prepay to receive it. To make an appointment, please call our front desk.
You should prepare for your IV by:
- Hydrating to help improve your response to the IV and to make finding a vein easier
- Eating a small protein-rich snack or meal beforehand to prevent any nausea
Ready to get the fat-burning support your weight loss journey needs?
At Forum Health Knoxville, our team is highly skilled and experienced, ensuring that you get what you need, safely and effectively.
For a complete list of our available IVs, please see our full IV Menu.