Medical Bills. A horrible enemy that attacks the family budget. They just don’t stop coming. One surgery, one accident, one runny nose; the bills just keep flooding in the mailbox. You’re not prepared, and bills have got to be paid. What is your defense mechanism?
Rather than letting the bills pile up, there is a temporary solution to consolidate all of your medical bills with no interest financing. “CareCredit is a personal line of credit for healthcare treatments and procedures for your entire family, including your pets. Simply pay your minimum monthly payment and pay off the entire balance by the end of your promotional period* and you pay No Interest.”
So, how do you get started? Here’s 7 steps to help cure your medical debt with CareCredit:
1. Find a provider that accepts CareCredit. CareCredit is accepted by over 140,000 providers nationwide for services including Cosmetic Services and Procedures, Surgery, LASIK, Dentistry, Hearing Care, Veterinary Care, and more! Visit www.carecredit.com to find a provider near you!
2. Pick a Payment Plan. Not all practices offer every payment plan. Contact your healthcare provider to find out which plans are offered. Be sure to speak with the office manager or billing advisor.
3. Estimate Monthly Payments. The CareCredit website offers a Monthly Payment Calculator. This convenient service offers clients the ability to see what the projected payments will be based on the payment plan you decide on.
4. Apply for your Card. The application process is simple. It can be done through the providers office by filling out an application, online, or by simply by calling 1-800-677-0718. Upon applying, you will instantly learn if you are approved.
5. Visit your Healthcare Provider. Once you receive your CareCredit card, you will be able to use it at your chosen healthcare provider and other providers that accept CareCredit. This process works with ease, just as if you were to use a credit or debit card, no questions asked!
6. Anticipate Interest-Free Payments. Your interest-free payments will appear on a billing statement within 30 days of your charge being processed. For your convenience, payments can be made online simply by accessing your online CareCredit account.
7. Use it again and again. Once you have a CareCredit card, you will be able to use it again for additional medical expenses that come up for your family, including your pets. Like any other credit card, as long as you are in good standing and you have available credit, you can use CareCredit anywhere the card is accepted.
*No interest promotional periods must be paid in full within 6, 12, 18 or 24 months on purchases with your CareCredit card. Minimum monthly payments are required.
Want to learn more? get in touch with us.